Aerial Acrobatics on So You Think You Can Dance!



I am soooo excited!  So You Think You Can Dance is back on TV and today was the 2nd night of picking through all the potential dancers.  I was so psyched to see aerial silks, aerial hoop (lyra), pole acrobatics, as well as the cyr wheel, which is like a giant circus hoop.  A 27 year old circus performer David Matz on the cyr wheel was just AMAZING!  I'm in LOVE!  I am sure that by tomorrow he'll be all over the internet and so I'll add a link to the video of his dance.

I have been taking classes at CirqueFit in Dallas (although lately I must admit that I have been bad and have not gone in a while... need to fix that,) and have even been in a theatre production of Kazoo-la-la on the aerial hammock, which was so much fun... and I have to say that if I were to ever get anywhere in the neighborhood of what that guy did, I would be the happiest chick on this planet.  WOW!  So impressed!