What's Good for me is Good for my Garden

a glass of juice and leftover pulp
I have to say that I'm falling in love with my juice maker, all over again!
Now that I started an organic garden in my backyard, it's become my little organic gardening helper.
Every time I juice some veggies:
kale
parsley
red beet
spinach
carrot
etc...
I end up with all this wonderful left over pulp, or fiber, which is still slightly saturated by the veggie juices.
Since fiber is so good for the body, you an use the leftovers in some really yummy recipes, but more often then not, I like to collect the leftovers, quickly soak them in water, and use the concoction on my raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, tomatos, herbs and even flowers.  The nutrient rich water soaks into the earth super quickly to provide the plants with a fast boost of organic nutrients and the left over fiber on top breaks down over time and creates a really rich soil; you can even work it into the ground if you wish for a quicker turnaround.
No store, not even the best ones, can compete with the flavor your garden provides.  Especially if you treat it well.

my blueberries: fresh from the blueberry bush