Living Art


Thank you everyone for sharing a night of Living Art with me. I hope you have enjoyed yourselves as much as I did;). It feels so good to have shared my paintings and sculpture with all of you. It was so nice having you there.

For those of you who were not at the show, HERE is a little bit about the Living Art.
The second show of the night felt so much different then the first, I bet it was because the aerialists became familiar with the space. I remember the Christmas show I was in... It definitely helps to do it once; the first time you run around trying to figure out your place and the second time you can actually step back, take in where you are and enjoy the experience. I did the aerial hammock spinning in that Christmas show, and I have to say that I had a huge desire to get in there with everyone else's performances last night... Too bad I was wearing a dress and heels! Hehe

I'm also very happy that my painting entitled Metamorphosis and Freedom is going to a very good home, I will be casting one of the sculptures called Mother Holding Baby and it is also going to a good home, plus I'm going to make a few prints on canvas of Angel over Water, Despair and Strength Bound.

I met some really great people last night, including composer and violinist Mark Landson whose music I am now officially in love with! I'm not sure what I was expecting, but 400 guests was quite a crowd:) Loved it! And afterwords we all went out to the Mettlesome Moth! It was a blast. The girls still had their makeup on, which was so cool!, and of course everyone else there was really interested as to what all the makeup was about, and so I met a few more people who wished they had known about the show because they would have wanted to be there:)

Something I had no idea about:
Duc actually choreographed the last routine of the night! He's soo good! It's amazing how far everyone has come along since the last time we had a show! Corean is out of this world in her fantastic lines now, Shannon's strength and being able to tell a story with her body is just ridiculous, and Karl is off the charts with how strong he has gotten; my jaw dropped! His James Bond routine was fantastic! And that's just some of the "old crew"... I can't believe how far the new girls have come... Mother Holding Baby had my saying "Wow, beautiful!"... I could just keep going and going, so I'll stop before this becomes a 5 page long essay:) ‎Kimberly and Dylan! You guys rock!!!!! Blew me away again! Thanks so much for he experience:)  (Since I didn't really take any photos (other then what I posted)... I don't really have pics of the aerial show... but as soon as I make my rounds to see who has what, I'll post them promptly!)

Thanks again to everyone who came to the show for making this night fabulous and oh so special for me. And a big thank you to Brian Grobleski for making the gallery even more dramatic with his beautiful photographs of gorgeous eagles in Alaska.  Brian does not use any software to enhance his works of art, which just about dropped my jaw to the floor... there is this one photo of a young eagle (bottom left on the photo above, a really bad one at that and does not do any justice to the actual piece... you just have to see it live) which was caught at the perfect moment in a perfect setting... it's so rich and yummy!  The sun caught the eagle just in the perfect light, and the rest simply fades to black.  Spectacular!

UPDATE!
I've started getting a few photos in, HERE is the album.