Luk, the garden tornado...

Luk, the tomato gardener is a difficult character to deal with.  I planted all sorts of goodies in my planter boxes, and he decided that he'll be super helpful... by digging up every single little bush of blueberries, blackberries, rosemary, and the list just goes on.  Thank goodness he's not interested in smaller pots... he's only a level 10 tornado in areas he can fit into.


Believe it or not, I grew these out of a single heirloom, organic, purple tomato.
They've been growing in the flower pot for a while now, but I think it might be time to place them in the garden... it's getting quite warm outside, and they are at the point when more room will be required quite soon.


The roses are looking gorgeous already, and there are still so many little buds on the rosebush... in a few more days all you'll see is the rich color of the flowers... can't wait!


I took this photo when the peach tree started blooming, and darn! I forgot to snap another one when it was absolutely overflowing with pink... next year...


In any case, the smaller peach is overflowing with baby peaches... hoping they won't drop off like they did last year.


So what's better then a pretty pear? A pear which smells and tastes like a real fruit should.  I got these from Natural Grocers... they were so juicy that I pretty much had to stand back when taking a bite... yummy...