Justin Terveen is Rescuing Japan! One Photo at a Time...

I was going to do my tiny little part and donate to the victims of Japan's terrible 9.0 earthquake & Tsunami, but before I had a chance to do so I logged onto my Facebook. Staring me in the face was a really awesome post by Justin Terveen:


Justin is like the official photographer of Dallas I think... anyway, I love his iconic images of Dallas' architecture.  So, I clicked on the link and saw that he was getting out there and doing something really great.  His images are up for grabs: printed, mounted, and ready to be hung in your favorite place.  All the proceeds will go directly to those in need via American Red Cross.

Image donated by Justin Terveen for
Japan's earthquake & Tsunami victims.
I ended up donating my part after work today.  No matter how large or small your donation, please take the time to give.  I am sure that you would want your neighbor to do the same if you were in a terrible situation like this one or many other ones around the world and even in our own back yards.  It's so simple these days; I'm sure that your local grocery stores will be taking $1, $2, $10 and so on donations, you can also do it online at the American Red Cross web site, you can even get one of Justin's beautiful photographs, or simply text REDCROSS to 90999 in order to donate $10.

The image above will hang in my living room; it will be a constant reminder that we all have the power to change the world for the better... one little piece at a time.