A tasteful baby shower gift

Oh boy! Look what I found! The baby shower trinket I custom made for my sister and had cast in pewter... I completely forgot about it!  I believe that I'm loving it even more today then I ever did before... I guess it's because it has been a while and I had a chance to get it out of my ultra self criticizing brain, which means that now I can look at it as if someone else had done it.

Anyhow, I made a bunch of them and threaded a lovely pink ribbon through the hoop, creating a bow.  They were a real hit!  Actually, when it comes to special gift giving, it really pays to be an artist and a designer.  I can design exactly what I want and then produce it just the way I like it!  The guests could later put them on key chains, or around their necks.

I think that if you're looking for something beautiful and really different for your baby shower, a custom piece like this is THE a way to go.

I made sure that if the guests chose to use this gift as a pendant on a chain, they could do so without it being so specific to this particular baby shower, but at the same time, the present did have a deep meaning to my beautiful sister.